The British Airways Visa Signature Card is one that is offering an impressive sign up bonus at the moment. Anyone who qualifies for this card is going to get a staggering 50,000 bonus avios just for signing up and meeting a few spending requirements. However, that’s not all; there are a few things you can do to increase your bonus avios and to earn two free flights anywhere in the world every single year. You see, the British Airways Visa Signature card is one of the best airline credit cards on the market right now.
You might think that it’s not the card for you since you don’t travel much on British Airways, but this is a card that is worth having even if you don’t travel the airline that much. It’s true that to take the most advantage of this card, you should be particular to this particular airline and you should book at least five flights every year with the card. However, the rewards with this card are so impressive that we almost recommend this card to anyone who loves to save money on travel. Why? We’re going to tell you. You can earn two free flights anywhere in the entire world every single year if you only spend a certain amount of money on this card throughout the year.
Before we get into that, however, we have to discuss the free avios, the benefits and the perks of the British Airways Visa Signature card.
- Sign up Bonus – Earn 50,000 free avios when you sign up for the British Airways Visa Signature card. All you have to do is spend $2,000 over the course of 90 days after you open your account with British Airways. This is only good for those card members who have not had this card in their wallet over the course of the past two years
- Increase Earnings to 75,000 Bonus Avios – If you can spend $10,000 on purchases with the British Airways Visa Signature card in the first year you have this card, you can increase your bonus points to 75,000 as an additional 25,000 bonus points are offered to everyone who spends money on this card throughout the first year
- Increase Earnings to 100,000 Bonus Avios – If you spend $20,000 with the British Airways Visa Signature card within the first year of signing up for the card, you will earn an additional 25,000 points to bring your total to 100,000 points; and this does not include the points you’re earning when you spend money on a regular basis
- Double Free Bonus Avios – Anyone who has a British Airways Visa Signature card and is able to spend $30,000 on the card in one year is going to be able to double their rewards avios for two free tickets to anywhere in the world. These are not just free tickets, either; they are free first class tickets to any destination in the world.
- Earn 3 Avios for Every Dollar Spent with British Airways – Every time you make a purchase with British Airways, you’re going to earn 3 points for every dollar you spend
- Earn 1 Point per Dollar for Every Other Purchase
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- CHIP-technology Enabled Card
For 50,000 free avios, signing up for this card is a no-brainer. For two free tickets in first class anywhere in the world, you might consider making this your every day card; it’s not hard to use the British Airways Visa Signature card to make $2,500 worth of purchases every year if you are able to use the card to pay your mortgage, your utilities and all your other monthly expenses; just remember to pay the card off in full every single month.